What if writing down 3 words that describe YOUR IDEAL YOU helps you become your ideal?
Submit Your 3 Words To Win EXERCISE OF THE WEEK,
the upcoming book.
1. words help us progress
2. positive words build positive self-image
3. focusing on a character trait can help us be it
4. creating these words strengthens the mind
5. positive words give us hope
6. how easy is it to find 3 adjectives we would like to be
7. it’s great focus training
DO IT NOW BEFORE YOU FORGET.
It can help you be your best!
All Those Who Submit Are Entered Into Drawing
To Win EXERCISE OF THE WEEK.
This 3-word concept is based on a technique in Brendon Burchard’s book, The Charge. These 3 words are the best descriptors for your ideal you.
Let these words guide you to elevating toward and becoming your goal.
2 Responses to “3 Words That Describe Your Ideal You”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.